Home LISTING YOUR PROPERTY
INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER
REQUIREMENTS FOR LISTING YOUR PROPERTY:
- Identification Document (DNI/NIE y Passport).
- IBI (Property Tax receipt from City Hall).
- Cedula de Habitabilidad (Certificate of Habitability from City Hall).
- CEE (Certificate of Energy Efficiency from Architect).
- Nota Simple (from the Registry).
- Plans of the house.
STEPS TO EXPECT:
- Property Visit
- Photos and Description of the house.
- Sign the Sales Agreement
- Agree on the sale price and contract type.
- Submit required documentation.
- Provide keys and permission to enter as required for visits.
- Before the photo session it is best to:
- Remove all personal objects, like photos, etc.
- De-clutter all visible spaces.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Put everything in the best order possible.
IN CASE OF A VISIT:
STEPS TO EXPECT:
- Advance notice of a visit (through phone call or e-mail).
- Note: For unscheduled visits, you will be informed as soon as possible.
- Agree on Date and Time of a visit.
- Feedback form the visit (through phone call or e-mail).
HOUSE OWNER’S OBLIGATIONS BEFORE THE VISIT:
- Keep garden and house in good condition.
- Remove visible personal objects.
- Air out the house.
- Before the visits we recommend:
- Use of air freshener.
- Leave the house during the time of the visit.
Quality Estates provides exactly what you want when you have a home abroad. A very reliable service from keeping the pool clean and warm, to generating rental revenue when we are not in Spain, to making sure our place is kept clean and looked after. This way we always come back feeling at home.
The real pleasure of owning a villa abroad is when it is free of hassle & problems which is the service QE provides, no problem too small or too big, just immediate, friendly, and efficient service for the last 7 years.
Quality Estates has been our partner in purchasing, renovation, pool service and the general maintenance (looking after the boiler and the oil tank, turning on the heating in wintertime, painting windows etc) throughout the years. As Danish newcomers in the area, we have found Quality Estates absolutely reliable, efficient and pleasant to work with.
Bjarne & Lene Mogensen
Quality Estates has renovated, maintained and upgraded my home in Spain for over a decade now. It's a very reliable company with trustworthy people that take away any hassle out of your hands and keep their promises.