Home SELL A PROPERTY
REQUIEREMENTS IN ORDER TO SELL A PROPERTY:
- Certificado Infracción Urbanística (confirmation of declared structure).
- Certificado de Comunidad (confirmation that all community costs are paid).
- Services Invoices:
- Home Insurance
STEPS TO EXPECT:
- ARRAS Contract (payment of 10% of total price)
- May sign in person or send through email.
- Sign Sales agreement in front of the Notary
- Identification Document (DNI or Passport).
- For advance payments bring copies of the Transfer Receipt from the bank.
- Cédula de Habitabilidad ( Original Certificate of Habitability).
- Certificado de Eficiencia Energético (Certificate of Energy Efficiency original).
- Certificate from the City Hall that all taxes are paid.
- Certificate that all community costs are paid.
HOUSE OWNER’S OBLIGATIONS:
- Maintain the garden, the pool if there is one, and the house in good condition.
- Remove all personal items.
- If the sale does not include the furniture, the house must be left without furniture.
- The owner has the obligation to keep the house in good condition until the moment of sale before Notary.
- For the day of the sale, it is recommended to bring:
- A list of companies who have maintained the house.
- A list of installers who have intervened in the house.
Quality Estates provides exactly what you want when you have a home abroad. A very reliable service from keeping the pool clean and warm, to generating rental revenue when we are not in Spain, to making sure our place is kept clean and looked after. This way we always come back feeling at home.
The real pleasure of owning a villa abroad is when it is free of hassle & problems which is the service QE provides, no problem too small or too big, just immediate, friendly, and efficient service for the last 7 years.
Quality Estates has been our partner in purchasing, renovation, pool service and the general maintenance (looking after the boiler and the oil tank, turning on the heating in wintertime, painting windows and shutters etc) throughout the years. As Danish newcomers in the area - in the beginning not Spanish speaking at all - we have found Quality Estates absolutely reliable, efficient and pleasant to work with.
Bjarne & Lene Mogensen
Quality Estates has renovated, maintained and upgraded my home in Spain for over a decade now. It's a very reliable company with trustworthy people that take away any hassle out of your hands and keep their promises.