Girona’s Airport is the regional airport serving the beautiful Costa Brava. Depending on your villa’s location the drive from this easily accessible airport is only 20-30 minutes.
Transavia will start flying daily to Girona again on April 22nd, 2016:
From Amsterdam: Monday – Thursday morning, Friday to Sunday evening.
From Rotterdam: Tuesday and Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning.
As Ryanair continues to fly a few times a week this winter from Dusseldorf-Weeze, Frankfurt (HHN), Baden-Baden, Eindhoven and Bremen. In summer it will also operate from Charleroi, Billund, Paris (BVA), Memmingen, Dortmund, Cork, Dublin, Knock, Maastricht, Bournemouth, Bristol, Manchester and London (Stansted and Luton).
Jet2.com will fly to Girona from Glasgow starting on May 2016.
Should you be flying in from intercontinental destinations the following airlines have a frequent service to Barcelona’s El Prat airport, just over one hour away by car:
• Delta Airlines: daily service to New York JFK and Atlanta
• United Airlines: daily service to Newark
• American Airlines: daily to New York JFK and Miami
• Us Airways: daily service to Philadelphia and Charlotte
• Air Canada: daily flights to Toronto and 3 per week to Montreal
• Air Transat: alternative service to Montreal and Toronto
Rest of the world:
• Aerolíneas Argentinas: 5 times a week to Buenos Aires
• Avianca: daily service to Bogotá
• Singapore Airlines: three weekly flights to Sao Paulo and daily to Singapore
• El Al: daily service to Tel Aviv
• Royal Jordanian: 3 weekly flights to Amman.
• Qatar Airways: daily to Doha
• Emirates: twice a day service to Dubai.
• Air China: operates four flights a week between Barcelona and Beijing.
Barcelona is also served year round by Europe’s major carriers like Air France, British Airways, Norwegian, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Vueling, Transavia, Lufthansa, Scandinavian, Alitalia, Brussels Airlines, Finnair, easyJet, Turkish Airlines and Aeroflot.
Have a pleasant flight to Spain!